1. Rajnikanth writes the program in byte code.
2. Rajnikanth’s every method has a public static void main(String all) method.
3. Rajnikanth never gets an excepting error. You know why!
4. Once a company came to Rajnikanth to ask for a new name for them.
Rajnikanth said: “Listen, son.”
They mistook it to be “SUN”.
5. You can’t extend a class named Rajnikanth.
No one extends Rajnikanth.
6. Rajnikanth can write the code for a method in an interface.
7. Rajnikanth never uses a semi-colon.
No one terminates what he said.
8. Hot Java needs to import rajnikanth.Rajnikanth.rajnikanth to implement any applet.
9. Rajnikanth’s thread is given max priority by default.
10. Rajnikanth’s every string has a default value “Rajni”.
(Contributed by Devansh Kalia)