1. If you have Rajnikanth jokes in your system, no virus can attack it.
2. Why viruses found it hard to get a virus in Linux?
When the viruses opened the code source of Linux, they found Rajni’s stamp there.
3. If you have your login password as “Rajni’s Computer”, your system becomes super-secure.
It does not need any anti-virus software.
4. Once all the hackers joined hands to attack Rajnikanth’s computer. When they ended up failing, they declared.
5. Every computer virus is anti-Rajni.
They do attack but are ultimately overcome. Why?
Rajni is anti-all-virus.