1. An infinite loop in a Rajnikanth’s program takes 1,2 second to finish.
2. Rajnikanth’s keyboard does not have any F1 key. Why?
He never needs any help.
3. Manufacturing companies have stopped inserting “ESC” key in the keyboards because they believe that there is no escape from Rajnikanth, how hard one may try.
4. Rajnikanth does not need back-up.
He never loses data.
5. Why other programmers have so many bugs in their code?
Because Rajnikanth does not allow bugs to nest in his code.
They are free to prey on others.