We are back with a bunch of inspiring Sanskrit sentences translated from English so that our readers can get a better grip over the Sanskrit language. While compiling these sentences, I have noticed that translation sometimes provides a contextual meaning and the strictly literal meaning may not be offered. But that’s how we get to learn the intricacies of any language.
The effort that I put in bringing these compilations has the sole purpose of making the readers aware of the various words and context in which a message can be delivered in Sanskrit. I am hopeful that the readers are greatly benefited with these.
If you have any feedback, suggestion or even a question regarding these Sanskrit sentences, please feel free to ask through the comment section.
Sanskrit Sentences with Meanings in English
- स्वापः आमयस्य तापहरम् अञ्जनम्।। (Sleep is a healing balm for every illness.)
- एकान्तवासः न हि मदसहायतासूचकः।। परं विषयनिग्रहणे आत्मक्षमताप्रख्यापकः।। (Standing alone does not mean I am alone. It means I’m strong enough to handle things all by myself.)
- तव जीवने सदा जनाः भवन्ति ये त्वाम् अन्यथा भावयन्ति।। त्वां प्रबलीकुर्वतां तेषां कृतज्ञो भव।। (In your life, there will always be people who make you feel useless. Be thankful to them for making you strong.)
- विजने जने वैय्यक्तिकजीवने च भवेरभिन्नः।। (Be the same person privately, publically, and personally.)
- वरं नीरवता न पुनर्वाचालता।। (Silence is better than nonsense.)
- आशातन्तुं मा व्यवच्छेत्सीः।। न वेत्सि कदापि यत् अन्येद्युः किं भविष्यति।। (Don’t lose hope. You never know what tomorrow will bring.)
(All translations are compiled from the works of Varalakshmi Kandregula)