Here is a collection of new sensation in jokes category–Sir Ravindra Jadeja
- Sir Ravindra Jadeja pushed the crease back so that it can be a no ball.
- In a match, 177 runs were needed to win. Sir Ravindra Jadeja scored a triple century with the very first ball and the match was declared ‘draw’.
- The match officials went to Sir Ravindra Jadeja to decide the length of the pitch. He took one step and said: “that’s it”! From that day, the length of the pitch came into existence.
- Whenever Sir Ravindra Jadeja gets out, God cries and it rains. All the matches are abandoned therefore.
- Once Sir Ravindra Jadeja got angry with the concept of ‘match-fixing’. He hit the ball so hard that it moved to the sky and got fixed as the ‘polar star’. From that day, ‘match-fixing’ became obsolete.