1. Rajnikanth does not need Twitter.
He is already following you. Beware!
2. Rajnikanth signed up on Twitter.
It got overloaded.
The world needed a new social media tool and thus “Google+” was born.
3. Rajnikanth roars while the world tweets.
4. Why Twitter allows only 140 characters.
That’s the maximum length that Rajnikanth can hear from the world’s idle-talk.
5. Even if you read everything about Rajnikanth “Facing the book” and then “Tweet” it to the world, and then somebody uses the higher version of Google search engine “Google Plus”, you can’t know anything about Rajnikanth.