1. Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
2. I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather.. Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.
3. I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn’t work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.
4. Going to church doesn’t make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
5. We live in a society where pizza gets to your house before the police.
6. The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it’s still on the list.
7. Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
8. We never really grow up, we only learn how to act in public.
9. War does not determine who is right – only who is left.
10. Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.