1. If you spell Rajnikant wrong on Google it doesn’t say “Did you mean Rajnikanth?”.
It simply replies: “Run while you still have the chance.”
2. Once Rajnikanth was gurgling to clear his throat.
The sound was so nice that children wanted to do “googling”.
From there, the titan of search engines “Google” emerged.
3. Google.com does not get a PageRank if they don’t have Rajnikanth in their logo.
4. Google’s search engine is powered by the Rajnikanth’s used intelligence.
Rajnikanth has already exhausted all of it already.
5. Google updates its rankings whenever Rajnikanth signals +1.