1. Apple pays Rajnikanth 99 cents every time he listens to a song.
2. If you have 50 rupee and Rajnikanth has 50, Rajnikanth has more money than you.
3. Rajnikanth has 12 moons. One of them is called earth.
4. Thousands of years ago, Rajnikanth encountered a bear. The bear went white with fear and fled to the North Pole.
From then on, a new specie of Polar bears came into existence.
5. Rajnikanth can convert a diamond back to coal simply by saying: “Be”.
6. Rajnikanth once went skydiving, but promised never to do it again. One Grand Canyon is enough.