Continuing our series of bringing Sanskrit translated sentences to you from day-to-day life and integrating the understanding of Sanskrit language through these translations, we present another set to you.
As you will notice, some of the sentences are contextually translated and may not be the exact translation of their English version. Hopefully, this series is helping you enhance or further your understanding of the Sanskrit language.
Feel free to provide your feedback through the comment sections.
Sanskrit Sentences with Meanings
- तावकं जीवनं स्याल्लोकाय ते प्रबोधः।। यद्भूयान्नूनं प्रेरणात्मकः।। (Your life is your message to the world. Make sure it’s inspiring.)
- सौख्यम् परमाद्भुतम् उपायनं तस्य प्रर्वाह्णे यस्य चिन्तनं मङ्गलम्।। कुरु चक्षुरुन्मीलनम्। जागृहि। व्याहर दिवसनाथस्य स्वागतं सस्नेहं सस्मितञ्च।। (Happiness is a wonderful gift for those who think good thoughts every morning. So open your eyes, wake up and welcome today with love and sweet smile.)
- तथ्यमिदं यन्न साफल्याय कल्पते प्रत्येकः प्रयत्नः।। अवितथमिदमपि यदृते पारुष्यान्नोदयः।। (It’s true that every effort is not converted into success. But it’s equally true that success does not come without effort.)
- अधिकारार्थौ जीवनफले परिवारमित्रगणौ तु तन्मूलौ।। निष्फलजीवनधारणं सम्भवमेव। निर्मूलजीवनधारणं तु असम्भवम्।। (Power and money are fruits of life but family and friends are roots of life. We can manage without fruits but can never stand without roots.)
- किमपि दिधक्षसि चेत् स्वक्रोधं दह।। (If you wish to burn something, burn your anger.)
- अस्माकम् ईप्सितानि वस्तूनि बहुमूल्यसाध्यानि।। परम् अस्माकं तुष्टिप्रदानि स्नेहः सन्तोषः स्मितञ्च अमूल्यानि।। (Most of the things that we desire in life are expensive. But truth is that things that really satisfy us are absolutely free: love, joy, and laughter.)
(All Sanskrit translation is provided by Varalakshmi Kandregula)