1. Once Rajnikanth set to made tea.
He got all the material ready but did not have fire.
He just looked at the material and it became tea out of fear.
2. Rajnikanth’s tea tastes like poison to everybody.
But they all say: “Waah Raj, Waah…“!
Out of fear.
3. Once Rajnikanth ran out of sugar when he was making tea.
He used salt.
The tea still tasted sweet. Why?
Because Rajnikanth can turn salt into sugar.
4. Rajnikanth does not need water to make tea. He makes tea using air vapors.
5. Rajni-chai is the most popular brand name of tea sold anywhere in the world.
Though nobody knows how it tastes!