Continuing our series of providing Sanskrit sentences with their English meanings, we bring another compilation of five such sentences with their English translation. In one of those sentences, we have provided two options with which this sentence can be conveyed in the Sanskrit language.
If you have any feedback or suggestion, please do write to us through the comment section. We would love to hear if you have any question to ask regarding these translations.
Sanskrit Sentences With English Meanings
- मद्विषयणी त्वत्प्रतिपत्तिः तव परावर्त्तिनी।। (Your perception of me is a reflection of you.)
- सुगमजीवनाय उत्तमोपायः। निर्व्याजं पालय। निरपेक्षं लालय।। (Best rule for a simple life: Care with no reason; love with no expectation.)
- कर्मफलं यदाकदापि लभ्यते। परं सीताफलं शीतकाले एव लभ्यते।।(Fruit of action can be enjoyed at any time, but a custard apple can be enjoyed only in winters.)
- तत् विधेहि यत्त्वां सुखयति।। (Do what makes you happy.) (It can also be written in Sanskrit as: तत् विधेहि येन सुखान्वितः।।)
- अधुना विसृज मां तावकात्स्मृतिपटलात्।। लोकः कथयति यत् क्वासि सम्प्रति।। (Now free me from your thoughts. People say where do you stay nowadays.)
(All Sanskrit translations are taken from the works on Varalakshmi Kandregula)