What’s there in Fedora 10
In the latest release, there are lots of features that are added in Fedora. There are many features that still are pending and will be updated in the next release. Here is a glimpse of 10 features that everybody has been waiting for:
1. All packages licensed under only the Artistic 1.0 license before Fedora 10 have been removed.
2. Fedora 10 has Improved management and handling of printers to make it easier and better for users.
3. Fedora 10 has improved webcam support for users.
4. To make things faster, the amount of time it takes to start and stop fedora has been substantially decreased.
5. Fedora 10 has creation of virtual machines on remote hosts enabled.
6. Fedora 10 provides applications with credentials for user’s online accounts listed on online.gnome.org or stored in GConf, which is a major step towards giving the creators their credit and due.
7. Fedora 10 has adhoc network sharing enabled.
8. NetBeans IDE has been added to Fedora 10.
9. Fedora 10 has been rebased on GNOME 2.24.
With these improved features, it is expected that users will have a better experience. For further reading about features of Fedora 10, check this link.